HaolianHaolianHaolian:)

Saturday, August 8, 2009

I cant believe i was such a fool!!!=x
HOHOHO.
i was been pranked by 2 retards on msn for 1hr40mins-.--.--.-
(Ended at abt 3am:O)

U guys must be wondering which two retards on earth would be that free to do such a thing for more than an hr!-.-
ITS NONE OTHER THAN MAGGIE AND HISYAM!(compatible retards I SWEAR!!!RARRRRR~)
Both of them actually switched identity!!=x AND I DID NOT REALISE!hoho.
ONLY THAT I COULD TELL THE DIFF WAS FONT!(but i did nt realise any other things)

They were talking nonsense from the start and i was foolishly taken in by them=x
I even thought i was SLPWALKING=XXX
!!!
!!!
I AM STILL LAUGHING AT THE CONVER WE HAD,I LOOK LIKE THE BIGGIEST IDIOTS THAT GOT PRANKED!=x


WOOOHOOO~
1 MORE DAY TO MY BELOVED COUNTRY BIRTHDAY!
ITS ALL ABT RED AND WHITE!^_^
heehee
Events happening in TP for national day celebration!
OMG...P901!is reallyreally typical singaporeans!
(WE LIVE UP TO OUR NAME!)



































AWW last facom lab:(
JI SAD!
i will miss the 'prankin/scaring ppl when they coming in to class' timesss:(




TGIF TGIF!~
Long holiday!
HAHA actually only one extra day!=x
MUG TIME?MUG TIME?
GUESS SO,less than 2 weeks to main exams!
OH NO...


BRACES APPT TMR!
REDREDRED<333




REPLIES:
Maggie:hahaa retarded!ya lor kenny=x yay projs ended!here comes exams!and better stop pranking me hoho!:D
Cheryl:haha hi 5^^ but u have no sch on fri,still better than me:D
Mum:omgggg=x=x Mum how did u got it here!^^ hahah and who is my cat friend?:S i only have CF no cat friend leh!DOG maybe have!!muahahhahahah!^^
Cherpinky:hello pinky!its been time ur name appeared on my tagboard!!!HHAHH ya my mum damn cool sia!YOYO!hahaha
Julian:hello mr tits!:D yeah lor like mum like daughter RIGHT:DDD style like me^_^









100%Haolian
IHEARTSGSGSGSGSGSG<3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home