HaolianHaolianHaolian:)

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Oh yeah my blogger works at the right time:D
Love ya!

FIFI said i contradicted myself=x
YES,i really did:(
i wrote on class blog tt we should rest well and slp earlier to keep fit during this period! And,i am still online now at 1.29am!
BOOO JOSLYN BOOO!
ALL TALK NO ACTION!
MAJOR LOSER!


Oh yeah actually i find out tt this is alot to tok in the morning!(like 12-2am)
HTHT:D
And yeah thanks for accompanying me guys!
I guess i should not think so much,just let it be:D

MMM is also not slping yet=x HAHA we r procrastinating at what time we should slp!
LIKE JJ LIKE MM!
(she is forcing me to say tt she is awesome!*gives her some face*)


FIFI AND ISMAIL Told me sth abt the elipcse thingy at 8am!
damn cool! heehee~
but i read news it was not a gd sign=x

Tmr first leson is WRTORAL!
OH YEAH,WONDER HOW NICE WOULD IT BE:s
League series and projs aft lessons!
<3 p901!~


GUESS I AM GONNA SLP BY 2!
no more delaying,if not tmr i will be stoning during lessons:(


I WANNA SAY STH:JANE GET WELL SOON!
LESSONS WITHOUT U SEEMS SO WEIRD!
HURRY GET WELL,WAITING FOR U TO COME SCH:D



I WANT TO ALWAYS BE
CRAZY/RETARDED!!!
like this:D






























100%Haolian
Douknwhowimpactfulitis=x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home