HaolianHaolianHaolian:)

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Finally i could blog properly!:D
I shall upload all dued pics!
(BEAR WITH IT GUYS,though its really quite long ago)















Temasek League series!<3


































Its been quite sometime P901 have their usual HIP-XIONG SESSION:(
come on lets have more,because i need more pics!!heehee!
COLOUR MY LIFE<3


Class Jacket on its way to town:D
wheee~
Found right supplier and price acceptable!
^_^



I shall backtrack abit:D
Last sat,went for a function with mum and sis!
OH yeah,i actually have childhood friends,HEE:D
But to me they seems like stranger!
Though we actually play/go out together since young!
Not much impression of them.

OK...tts nt the main point!
He was celebrating his 21th bday!
I realised 21th bday is always grand=x(my sis had it too)
Its like nv ending parties when u r 21.

I kachiaoed my parents that i wanted a car when i am 21 and to have a party on a stationary plane:D

WONDER HOW WOULD IT BE WHEN I AM 21...
^_^
OHH No that made me sound old,i dont wanna grow up so fast!=x






PROJSPROJSPROJS!
COME TO AN END PLS!!!

My Prnasc grpmates<3


































:D


I guess i need to really really bulk up:(
My assignments screwed!=x
ALL RELYING ON PROJS AND EXAMS!
oh no...it sound really depressing!

yeahyeahyeah all talk no action again!
I REALLY WISH I COULD LOCK MY LAPPY SOMEWHERE!
(CF:D Jiu shi ni le!)





Tmr lesson at 8!
i doubt i could get up!
GONER,GONER,GONER!
i am nv on time for first lec!
today i was half an hr late!:(

AIYAH I SHOULD JUS SLP NOW!
BYE WORLD!










100%Haolian
Neverbeabletoanswerthat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home