HaolianHaolianHaolian:)

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

YAY!!!
:DDD
17th is like half an hr from nowwww!!
WHEEEEE,so EGGCITED!!^_^

ANDAND I HAVE A PART-TIME_______ WITH ME:D
I gonna make tat person clean my hse,wash my clothes,cook for me and carry my stuffs wherever i go!!
HOHO,whats more its FREE OF CHARGE!(foc)

Was jus chatting with gina cause i managed to amazing appear online even though i am at sengkang:D
(secret=x)
SHE SAID: wah u let ur part time______ bath at this timing!!
JI FUNNY LA!

Mag is like having fun bbqing now:D
will join me early in the morning bringing JS along!
HAHA HOHO HEEHEE!

WII-TIME
RABBIT RAVEL IS A DAMN RETARDED GAME!
OMGGGG I SWEAR,SOMEMORE PLAYING WITH A RETARDED PERSON!=X
Makes it even more retarded!

P901 LOVES I SWEAR!:DDD
SEEING THOSE LOVELY PPL TMR TILL 18TH MORNING!
JI SWEET JI LOOKING FORWARD:DDD
(HAHA GINA/JANE GOES:FOR WHAT SIA!!)









100%Haolian
DOESNOTREGRET!
Maybe its just not mine=x
or should i try again?:(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home