HaolianHaolianHaolian:)

Friday, May 29, 2009

3 MORE DAYS TO TERM TESTS:O:O
Which brings me to the point that,i have not really settled down studying.
However,i must be thankful to the ppl ard me!(Thanks for guiding/teaching me when i couldnt understand-TOO LAG=X)

I NEED TO CONCENTRATE!!!
CONCENTRATION,CONCENTRATION
THIS IS THE GAME OF CONCENTRATION
JOSLYN JOSLYN BOOKS BOOKS!
BOOKS BOOKS STUPID,BOOKS BOOKS STUPID
THIS IS THE GAME OF BOOKS BOOKS STUPID!


(AS USUAL I NEED TO CRAP BEFORE BEING SERIOUS!)
need more family guy videos to entertain me!(MAGGIE SEE THIS NT)

ANW,
I felt enlighten during Aeronautical tut!
:D:D
DARREN OSO LABELED ME AS HELMET(JI SAD YI XIA!)
ME:i paiseh to ask ques during lec,so many ppl there=x
Darren:HAHA,U CAN WEAR UR HELMET AND ASK!Then u dont hav to be shy to ask!
BLEAHHHHHHHHHHH!=x

I MISS P901 HIP-XIONG SESSIONS LUHS!
3 DAYS NO PICS!(JI SIAN LIANG XIA)
TMR SOMEONE JUS SERIOUSLY SHOUT OUT!
(I suspect tt i am having stm,because i always remember this aft the day ends!)

I OWED!
Jane,Maggie and Tori each a drink:(
JI SAD,because i lost the snake&ladder game!
wadever,i supposed to win lor!=x



Missing all this ppl:
ANDERSON,CLASS,CLIQUE&CF
















When will there be a next reunion?=x

Sometimes,this is just part and parcel of life.
But,no matter what
U have us!
:D
Just give me a call when u need someone!
We will be there for u!
Love ya










100%HAOLIAN
It was just my luck:D


REPLIES:
Someone's someone:OOOOhh.hmmm sounds interesting!haha then u shall have ur little own mystery game:D HAVE FUN!
Someone:haha nvm dont have to find out:D hmm,i try arrange aft my term tests:D:D
Meishan:CF sry ah:( we meet another day,aft the 5th i contact u?:D and i miss u anw!:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home