HaolianHaolianHaolian:)

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

RETARDED DAY!!!

Wrtoral presention OVER!!
wooo~
Which means i have to concentrate on term test(JI SAD YI XIA)
!!!

P901 was having madness time during E.math 2!
SUPERDUPERWUPER HIGH!^_^
JI HIGH LIANG XIA!
:DDD
(HAHA,ppl ard me somehow gt addicted by my JI______)

NO PHOTO SESSION FOR TWO DAYS:(:(
aft term test^^(or tmr)

I HAD A RETARDED BUS RIDE TODAY(quite similar to wad mag had experienced)
The bus was supposed to go tpy,but it turn at the wrong junction=X=X
JI RETARDED!=x
the bus driver still shout...AIYAH so loudly!
Then aft tt one passenger alight and left her HP on the bus-.--.-
(LOL,hp was given to the lost&found ppl at the interchange)
WHAT A RETARDED RIDE!

I couldnt believe how retarded i had ran ard finding LOL-.-


KAYS I TINK I SHOULD BE STUDYING NOW!!!
:D:D

Upload a few dued pics:D












P901~










100%HAOLIAN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home