HaolianHaolianHaolian:)

Saturday, May 30, 2009

29TH MAY:
YEP,there was HIP-XIONG SESSION!(wheeee,came true^^)






Bistro walk!(icecream damn shiok)


Overall not a very lucky day!:(
Firstly i was late for aeronautical sci lec(having ungraded quiz)

Next,While i was having "dinner" at ITAS!
I got choked by sth while i was having laksa(OMG,wont dare to eat laksa for maybe a few mths/life?=x)
KANNA CHOKED ALMOST OVER 8 HRS!
HAHA,so many sweet ppl ard me!
JANE AND MAG even taught me how to cough-.-
(as in showing me how to force tt thing out.)
Gine JI SWEET to sms me in the night!^^
FINALLY AT ARD 2AM STH MAGICAL HAPPEN,TT STUPID THING JUS DISAPPEAR!:D:D

Lastly,i was curious abt how ppl could put security code in their hp.
So i asked them while we were studying in lib.
then Jane help me find out where to do it.(GAVE ME THE RIGHT CODE:0000)
and bingo,it works.But i dunno wad i did to the code,my hp was locked!
*LOOKS DAMN KAN CHIONG*
Jane help me to call the service provider(JI SWEET)
they need my mum's IC NO.&Birth date!=x
I FEEL LIKE A LOSER WHEN I DUNNO IT:(
My phone was unlocked aft awhile!
WHEEEEE,Thanks jane!(owes u another M&NS)
Maggie owes u drink & M&Ns!


SEEMS THAT I OWE PPL MANY THINGS=X=X

30TH MAY:
NOWWWWWW...
having a break aft revision!(only managed to study FACOM=x)
INTROCA I AM COMING!!!:D

Feels damn shiok surfing the net now..because!!(HAHAHA,secret!)
:D:D:D

LOVES HAVING DATES WITH BOOKS!(cause they r stupid:D)


ME!
G-O
GO
FIND
MY
DATE
:D









100%Haolian
逃避不是方法

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home