HaolianHaolianHaolian:)

Thursday, October 11, 2007

It was school everyday!
even though it was suppose to be a marking day for me!
haha but its fun! coz i get to improve both chinese and math!
hope to see improvement in my chinese with those proverbs and format i learned.
hoping these days PAY OFF!!

Its 18 DAYS LEFT!!!***
precious days!
i am sooooo tireddd!!!
i tink i rarely had more than 8 hrs rest a day!
hoping my weekends to replenish energy!!
feel like playing the guitar!


anw Os help me to have chance to meet up my PRI SCH MATES!!
whichh i MISSSS THEMM SOOO MUCHHH!!!
HAHAH...
today we studied...laugh...tok abt our pastt!!
cchatting with pri sch mates is so funn!!!
tmrs another day with them till late night!! haha funn!!
we shall MUG CHAT LAUGH!! HAHA


ITS A HAPPY DAYY!!!! WOOOOO WEEEEE!!!












100%happy~haolian

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home