HaolianHaolianHaolian:)

Thursday, October 4, 2007

HISTORY's over!!!boom celebrate!!
Guess wad!! i am lucky to "island hop" to pacific war!
i am damn lucky.. if not i am going to fail like #%%$$^%$
because today essay did not even hav themes on CHINA!
and guess wad before i "hop" to pacific war i made a guess that sbq would be China!
and yes i am CORRECT!
wooo!!! boomm!
even though i may not pass!
but at least i did my BEST today! which it CLAPS! lols
self-entertaining myself again as usual!
just like TOM!(self-entertainer)


tmr's AMATH P2!!
shall do my BEST as usual!
i hope P1 goes well!
except for my stupid carelessness!
hope tmr wil not happen if not slapping really occurs!


i can say today's weather is so damn hot!(oops not tat 'hot')
but my nose is still giving me problems! lols
wad a NOOB nose i owned!
i hav been sneezing since i am back home!


currently i am appearing offline my friends if you guys find it wierd that i had just blogged!
haha i am acting CUTE again!



FLYYY!!!








100%boommmm~haolian

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home