HaolianHaolianHaolian:)

Friday, October 5, 2007

ROOM FOR IMPROVEMENTS!

presentation in work? as usual
needed improvements.
advise TAKEN!

handwritting hasn't improve though i tot i had tried my best!
nvm theres still room for improvement!
shall see miracles happening to my handwritting!( LOLS, hope so!)

next lap shall be Os!
24 days from today!
most impt: my presentation must first improve!
if not all my marks will be deducted for that STUPID mistakes!

i hope.. i hope.. i hope.. i hope..
i could really really really CHANGE for that!!
controlling my hands well!

received 6 sets of emath paper!
its really time to brush up emath!
as well as my HANDWRITTING!


i wish..i wish.. i wish..
i had got a MAGIC PEN!
MAGIC that could do miracle to my hand-writting ya?
FLYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!











100%hopingformiracles~haolian

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home