HaolianHaolianHaolian:)

Monday, September 3, 2007

I CAN SAY U PPL MAKE MI SMILE AND CRY!!






Once a clique..forever a Clique..
many things occured because of little misunderstanding..
i can say i really love this cliques 11..
and this shall be the once that bring mi laughers and tears..

i hope nth would drift the 11 of us apart..
to all:"I REALLY LOVE ALL OF THE 11 OF US.."
"I AM SRY IF I MADE ANYONE OF U MISUNDERSTAND ONE ANOTHER"
"I REALLY DON WAN THE 11 OF US TO BE SEPARATED"

CLIQUES 11 SHALL NV BE REPLACED...
WO AI NI MEN..
WO AI WO MEN..
WO AI 11.

DUI BU QI IF I MADE ANYONE OF U NT HAPPY..
I AM SRY..

WHAT MAKES MY WORLD REALLY COLOURFUL..
IS OUR CRAPS..LAUGHERS.. AND TEARS
FROM U GUYS!

TO END HERE..
11 SHALL BE TREASURED!!
PPL LETS ALL SMILE AND CRY TOGETHER AS A CLIQUES!!
YOU FU TONG XIANG...YOU NAN TONG TANG!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home