HaolianHaolianHaolian:)

Thursday, August 30, 2007

"I CANNOT PROMISE I WILL DO WELL, BUT I PROMISE I WILL TRY MY BEST!!!

Today's prelim was once again a letdown...
tried using phrases that i memorised yesterday for paper 1.
but when it came to paper 2.. everything screwed up!!
i really cannot read and understand those comprehension passages..
i tried doing but thinking back i really dunno wad am i writing..
i was lifting the passage to the questions..
which was GONEEEEE...

Looking at my result slip that i had just receive today..
chinese= D7
i really dunno how am i going to improve within 2 months...
hope that memorising phrases.. doing more test paper will really help..

counting down from today to o lvl..
i hav 2 months preparation exactly for chinese..
and 2 months plus for math..
and towards final yr exam is abt a month..

My hopes are now all on my CHINESE AND MATH..
i really hope to gt at least a B3 for chinese this yr.. from c5 to B3 ??
i really hope is possible..
no matter wad i will 振下去...

sept holidays is here again..
no more time to waste le..
bucking up time..
time to mug..
byebye

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home