HaolianHaolianHaolian:)

Sunday, August 26, 2007


THE COVER FACE GANG:)
haha it looks quite cool!!!
i love my CLIQUES like #%$#%$#!!!!

yesterday was quite sad for the results..
anw KEELY got gal grp first..
yea woo..
well done..
forever superstar KEELY!!!


My <3!!!

i saw this at cp..
so bought it and fixed it up!!!

aft fixing this model..
i hav thought of my future course!!
wad if i cannot get into aviation management..
as hearing from mrs lee TP only accept ard 40-60 ppl per yr!!
wad should i do then??
i tink optometry that course looks not bad too...
and i hope to join youth flying club to continue my interest if i really couldnt gt into the course!!!
abit worry for my future now!!!


and i did something noob infront of my cousin today!!!
i always tot tat 1km=1000cm????
omgomg...
he shouted at me...
"i cannot understand u r in sec 4 when i am only in pri 6!!!"
WTH!!
so paiseh!!
no wonder.. my paper 1 convertion ques all wrong!! stupid me!!!
he said one more phrase:" ni de qian tu yi pian hei an"
wth damn no face laaa!!
i am going to memorise all the convertion!!!



100%MA-LU-HAOLIAN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home