HaolianHaolianHaolian:)

Monday, July 23, 2007

eh its monday blue again!!!
mdm liau nv come haha.. i tink go give birth!!(lols haha 4/7 nice joke)
my morning class and my A1s student.. nv hear today a bit sianz!!

during english mrs lee gave us time to do compre or reading!!
kept singing and making cliques.. mi and adam keep making mrs lee look at us!! haha adam don AC pls!!!

ss was fun.. coz was jonnas...haha..cute teacher..
we learn housing i tink!!! haha

after which was math.. transformation again!!
btw i haven watch transformer i miss out the fun!!!
study transformation until gong liao!!

physics was abit ....
cos i tink we made mr ang angry and pissed!!
eh he stop the lesson twice reprimanding us!!
and is from my table.. oops..
keep singing umbrella...
Under my umbrella
(Ella ella eh eh eh)..
omg its in my head now!!!

at 6.06pm i am damn sianzz..
coz my clique gg watch campus superstar at mediacorp...
keely ahhhh !!! haha lols...
dress until shuai shuai and chio chio ah!!!
haha... sianzzz...


100%Ella-haolian

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home