HaolianHaolianHaolian:)

Sunday, July 15, 2007

eh today's a boring day for me again!!!
15/7/07
saturday:
went studied with tania.. ms leow..jx..
at ave 10 mac!!
chatted as well!!
my clique went play mahjong..i can't!!! boo!!
anw smsed RP...PUSSSY CATT AND MY ETK!!!
I MISSES YOU GUYS MAN!!!

OH I THINK MY HANDWRITING REALLY SUXS!!!
when my cousin and aunt came my hse... they saw my handwriting!!
they were like :"omg.. joslyn ur hand-writing really like a boy!!! and is really atrocious..

omg so sad hearing all this.. although in sch i had been said by teachers at the age of 6!!! i think i must really pratice like wad pri sch kids are doing...

sunday:
did nothing..stayed at home..
ohhhhh how boring it could be to be at home the whole day!!!

and tmr's o lvl chinese listening..
friends jiayou!!
and say bye to chinese o lvl!!!

100%changing haolian

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home