HaolianHaolianHaolian:)

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

lesson!!!
had chinese.. we rebelled having lesson... so shen lao shi bo bian let us watch show!!!lol

math as usual!!
PE had games... captainball!!
i kept shouting "LOLS" when balls did nt gt in!!
they were like joslyn stop it.. haaa... lol..

after which had survey at comp lab..
eh the teacher find mi a bit crazyy!!! lol
i was like finish doing the survey... did nt notice that she was behind me!!!
then i started reading the screen which wrote:"THANKS FOR UR PARTICIPATION!!"
so i said:" THANKS FOR UR PARTICIPATION.. SEE U AGAIN NEXT YR!!"
then the teacher kept laughing
another stuff was.. when she asked whos the chairperson ..
i raised my hands.. then martin oso raise...
she believes is martin.. boo!!!

had photo taking session during english lesson among cliquess... as only left like 15 mins to EFL!!!
so took:

lols!!! cliquesss


bros and friendss..(forever cliques!!)


LOOK at the two fags behind!!! trying to act cute!!! haha ... xq and me.. lols


CHANGGG!!


LOLS.... smile...!!!

fun day!!!
went hub eat with friends and bros...
crapped...
haha..
xq:"hi my name is shokchen.. u can call me"changgg"
me:"hi my name is joslyn... u can call mi "mak"
me:"changg and mak are gd friends!!! then we bow and say channggg and makkkk...
lol



we are a clique.. and forever a clique!!!

100%LOLS-HAOLIAN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home