HaolianHaolianHaolian:)

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

:D:D
I shall update my blog with my dued pics!!!:O:O
Because i am somehow or rather done with assignments i guess=x

hmmm...
how should i start?
From 17th:D
Peeps coming to my house^_^










































































:D:D
ANYWAY MY HSE IS TIDIED BY MYSELF!!
HAHAH MY PART TIME______ NEEDS MORE TRAINING HOHO!!^_^


Second half of 17th event:Night cycling:D

Jane i bet u wish to have this outfit too!!HAHA!
(i feel so gayish!)














HOHO,LOL JS IS DAMN WHITE LAAAAA~




























:D:D
WONDERFUL EVENT!^_^


Aft night cycling is DPA AMAZING RACE at sentosa!(ji busy sia)













Fun time "walking" ard sentosa:D

I only had 1hrs slp from 17th till 18th!:(
was damn tired!
But i still have Flight Sim:D
so fun!^_^







































































MAG WILL GO:"WO MEN SHANG DIAN SHI LE!!" :D

















































HAHA ANW I REMEMBERED A RETARDED STUFF TT TWO RETARDED PERSON DID DURING FLIGHT SIM!
AMAZINGLY they wanted to take pics aft their turns,Maggie started covering the cctv while cam-whoring with Jane during my turn without realising tt the cctv would be recording my flight=x
JI CUTE,so when i receive my dvd i guess i might hav 5 mins of total darkness LOL!
RETARDED MAG AND JANE I SWEAR!




I SHALL CONTINUE POSTING TMR:DDD
more coming up i swear^_^


YAY,tmr is june babies celebration!
abit late ah...but nvm its gonna be fun^_^
Get rdy babies:D
HOHO!




REPLIES:
Gina:hahhaa wadever la Gina!!!~ u jus miss my blog rit,tts y kept tagging:D:D
Jane:hahhaha jane must be u came my blog,no one can see it!ur head blocking it FOR WAD SIA:s !!!
Mmm:HHAHHAA retarded!!!i gonna post the cute pic soon!JI RETARDED LA U!!!=x
Tori:FUNNY AH:S Rar!!gina cute meh?=x bimbo more la!~








100%Haolian
I will:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home