HaolianHaolianHaolian:)

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

ITS 16 jan 2008!!
oooo time really fliess!!!

i miss TIMES BOOKFAIR...
my jet pallet and of coz my FRIENDSS!!!laughing madly there!!
umm march might hav another.. but not working but visiting GUNAAA!!! hahahahah
i saw BANANA tat day!!! hhahaah

countdown 9 days!

its gonna be TEST TEST AND TESTTT agaiN!!!

i saw this particular pic tat make me laugh in front the comp superduperwaper non stop!!!

turning point-- haha tat bagg is cool!!!
and thx my fellow mates who went open hse to help me get aviation and aerospace stuffs cum help me askk abt its stuff!! haha thx...



ooo this is how NOOB i look when i am in sec 1(1/7) !! wahahahahaha laughhh alll!!! hahahaha(WAH cant take my eyes off this pic!)

i cannot really remember this pic came abt... hahah i think it was from art lesson grp! hahaha tats rachel..jx ... dickson and mee!! hahhahah

ummm... going tuition at 8 soon!!!
to be continuedd!!!
tmrs log test!!!




100%happyhaolian

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home