HaolianHaolianHaolian:)

Friday, December 28, 2007

6 more dayss!!
sch gonna reopen...
haven really got my stationery rdy!!:(
i tink gonna get it by sat!

yesterday my leg like swollen..
then my mum gave me 3 magic tablets to eat..
then morning woke up..
not pain and sour anymore....
and somemore i think i can even fly luh!! wahhahah .....

then next moment my zzzzzz maid..
told me : " eheheh joslyn come here awhile!!"
then she showed me a pail inside with some nice coloured shirts ya!
i saw my white shirt which i wore yesterday was wonderfully DYED into black colour..
and my cousin's orange shirt into black colour too!!! zzzz
when i started saying her she still " hahhaha.. sry ahh ..sry ..."
make me damn zzzz.piss is the wordd!
buaytahan!!!
faster change ahh!!!

next was my sis's bed...
my sis tot tat she was at sentosa...
coz her bed is damn sandy luh!!zzzz
i tink is because of my maid not washing properly the shorts which i had wore to sentosa the day before.
then inside the pocket contain sandd..
and wahaahaa ganna all over my sis bed..
cute lOO!!
woahh really buaytahan...
one more weekk .... byebyee...



thx for this!!!:)

haha and amanda:) remmeber don laugh with ur mouth opened so widely!!
hahah be G-L-A-M ...
wahahahahahah....



100%zzzzz~haolian

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home