HaolianHaolianHaolian:)

Sunday, August 5, 2007

"MARY..MARY..MARY"
"YES MDM... YES SIR..."

Today my house was filled with these phrases!!!
i had a new maid today!!!
her name is obviously MARY!!
so sad old maid gone!!
she is so BLURRR!!

my family waited for like 30 mins more for our usual dinner time..
i could hear my grandmother nagging again!!!
although she know that the maid don understand..she still continued her nags!!!
LOLS...

haha anw MARY is a nice name..
i was thinking y nt maria..
nicer.. then i could sing mariaaaaaaa.. aveeeeee mariaaa.. to her!!!
but now i could only maryyyyyyyyyyy... aveeeeeee maryyyyyyyyyyyyy....
LOLS

anw hope to communicate well with her!!
i have to prepare my own stuffs now.. for the time being..
time to guide her to my shedule and stuffs le!!!
i think i must learn her language.. LOLS

sianzzz.. nobody at home to play and sing songs with me loooo...
so sad... must wait like 3 months to get closer to aunty mary leee..
haha... jyjy...



100%LOLS-Haolian

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home