HaolianHaolianHaolian:)

Sunday, June 10, 2007

have u ever wondered??

i had jus read a automobile magazine on plane... guess wad freaking stuffs i found out!!! tat really freak mi out!!!

ans: they said tat maybe there will be a no pilot plane in future!!!
omg if tat really happens it really gonna be end of my life coz my ambition is jus ruin be it!!! omg!!! is so sad gonna lose my future job!!!

and after asking martin: his ans was no cannot be there will still be a person sitting inside looking care of the situation..

wad i answered him was: then pilot really lose it coolness le.
coz in my mind a pilot is one tat is responsible for thousand lives.. and soaring up the sky going round the world.

anw i really hope tis don happen coz pilot is my ambition and i really wish to be controlling the whole plane and be responsible for ppl's live.
i cannot dream tat there will be a auto pilot. omg. stop tis invention man!!!

to end my freaking post with martin's flying experience:

haha... he said he hate flying... but he still went.. funny rit??

100%freaking haolian out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home