HaolianHaolianHaolian:)

Friday, June 8, 2007

day at airport!!!

today went airport early in the morning to sent my grandma off to taiwan..
haha.. damn looking forward coz is my target working place....
one glace at tis:

tis place jus rockz..

at around 12 i sent my grandma in the departure hall.

" bon voyage!!!"
after which decided go viewing mall to see plane.
i saw my dream plane.

cool rit.. haha .


landing soon. the feeling is great.

haha ruyi tis is for u:

choi rit. ruyi i wan see u in tis uniform ten yrs down ah.


my future direction to office.. jy.

after which i take a skytrain to terminal 2:

nice train!!! fast too!!

nice day out to airport.. a cool place which i really wish to belong in...
i will always remeber tis in my mind:

remember tis: all of us can see the future!!!

100%towardstarget

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home