HaolianHaolianHaolian:)

Monday, October 22, 2007

not enough..is still not enough..
再接再厉!
and anw i finally pass my history ON THE DOT.
i owe MARTIN.JX.CHERYL.PC.
POKKYYY...
coz yesterday at pizza hut i told them:" if i pass i treat u all"
lol on the dot .. damn heng.
anw the essay sucks i got L2-2.. WTH
imagine writing almost one page essay and get two markss.
this shows:"I AM WRITING NONSENSE"
lol sadded.

holiday is the time to brush up my ENGLISH.. COMBINED HUMANITIES.CHINESE(I AM PREPARED TO RETAKE AGAIN). as well as times with my clique and family.


oh ya saying ENGLISH i wanna buy 4d(6565).
coz i got a marking scheme. that mr poh gave me 6 first. cancelled to 5 and back to 6 and then 5 again!!!i was like y i ended up 5 and not 6... LOLS

7777777777777777777777777 lefttttt..
i am really getting a little excited noww...
my chineseeeeeeeee.... speechless me.
i really dunno if its improve .. hoping hoping hoping.
MATH- probability is making me really CRAZY.
i am waiting for my as in "GOD" to save me.


and i wanna give a BIG CLAPS to LELE.
HAHAH ..
WELL DONEEE FOR POAAA..
your efforts really pay off!!
seeee.. haha... clappppsssssss...


and mr meow said this sentence:"it will be a mockery to the through train class if there are retains."
so i can conclude there will not be any "GUINEA PIGS" killed.


Nothing ventured, nothing gained.















100%HAOLIAN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home