HaolianHaolianHaolian:)

Sunday, May 20, 2007

9 more days left!!!!omg!!!

erm today had my guitar..lesson..fun...i am going to learn all my life tat song..cool..jia you...haa..erm my skills decrease le...coz one two weeks nv touch guitar..lol...sad..miss it..

after which i had tuition...i did a math..and find out a lot dunno..omg..mus realli buck up..le...haiz...

doing chinese comprehension found out a lot dunno how read and write..omg..sian..tats the worse thing now..coz wad...my o level is like 9 days away...omg...sian...but anw going to jia you..and clear the sian chinese...tis yr...trying my very best...now...

k cheryl and ruyi dun jealous ah...i can give u some but nt all....haha...all is for DL..nt you guys lol...hah...
100%striving

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home